Currently Reading:

Currently Reading:

Station Eleven

by: Emily St. John Mandel


Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WIP Wednesday

So it's time to link up with Lee at Freshly Pieced again.


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced 

 I have been diligently working on things that are needing to be finished by this Saturday, however I can't really show you any of them.

I can tell you I have finished 4 projects in the last week since starting the WIP wednesday blog. I have one sitting next to my laptop right now just needing ends to be weaved in.

I have 2-3 more projects to finish in the next two days and Saturday Night I will post about what all I made. (I don't want to ruin any surprises).

As far as other crafts go: I got the Little man's special Valentine's Day project finished (another no pictures allowed until the recipients receive them.

I will say it is sooooo much fun to introduce little man to painting, play-doh, and crayons. I can't wait until he wants to do more projects with me!

I have been sketching lately as part of Sketchuary, a group on Facebook. The goal is to sketch every day for the month of February and post the one sketch on the group page. It's pretty amazing to see such creativity at work.

WIP in the kitchen: I've been busy. I've made 2 or 3 new recipes I want to share. Maybe I will have a moment tomorrow to type the blogs up. I will say the most exciting thing is back when I made my new favorite chili, I had a friend go out and get the ingredients for my Go To Chili recipe and made it. She too has been looking for a good chili recipe and I am happy to report that she and her husband both loved the chili!

 The biggest work in progress that I'm working on is fitness related:  This couple I know are trying to do 100 pushups a day for 100 days. That's right fellow math geeks, crunch those numbers. For those of you who don't like math that's 10,000 pushups in 100 days. Well I got started a few days late and calculated how many I needed to do to stay on track with these friends. For the last three days I have done 104 pushups.  I remember back in high school how hard 25 straight leg pushups were. I am starting out with bent knee pushups. I started out doing 3 sets of 25 and one set of 29. I can already tell that my body is adjusting to the routine because tonight I did one set of 25, one set of 34, and the last set of 45!!!!! I think that's amazing. 

Oh and I'm still working on the Love and Freindship book by Jane Austen. Somehow I didn't think reading stories from a teenage from the regency period would be so difficult, but I am trudging along.


So that's where I am at!  Where are you all in your list of TO Accomplish?  Have you started on them? What are you waiting for?

No comments: