Currently Reading:

Currently Reading:

Station Eleven

by: Emily St. John Mandel


Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gooey Grilled Cheese Toast

Well food wise I played it safe today, dinner was the good old blue box mac and cheese. But for lunch I found my new favorite way to make a grill cheese sandwich. Sorry I forgot to take a picture because I was so hungry.

Gooey Grilled Cheese Toast

2 slices of bread
1 pad of butter
2 thin slices of mozzarella
2 slices of Colby cheese

Toast bread slices in toaster, then butter the insides. Add one slice of each cheese to each piece of bread. Microwave for 30-45 seconds. ENJOY gooey goodness!

It is a great snack, dinner, lunch, or breakfast if you substitute the bread for an English muffin! MMM mm mmm! You could add a tomato or some other things to change things up!

This next few days should be major updates because I am going to do a bit of baking as well as some home-made Mexican goodness to use with the salsa! So check back!

No comments: