Currently Reading:

Currently Reading:

Station Eleven

by: Emily St. John Mandel


Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 - The year of accomplishment

Hi ghosts of my former blog followers...I hope you are doing well reading my non-existent blog posts for the 4 months or so...

I am here to tell you that I am hoping to ACCOMPLISH quite a bit during 2013.  I have many unfinished projects and ideas of things I want to do between my overwhelmingly growing list of crafty things.

so I've decided to work on some of those things while simultaneously attempting to declutter and downsize the amount of junk hanging out in the house. We have lived in our rental house for 3 years and have had a baby and so things are piling up all around. There is a potential threat to leave this place at the end of our current lease so I'd like to purge and finish things that have been hanging around for some time.

Now I know you are asking me WHERE ARE THE RECIPES? because in the past this blog is mainly focused on my food adventures in the kitchen. I still am cooking, in fact my brain is churning out ideas for posts on my favorite Christmas baking recipes (that I have started hoarding), adventures in candy making and probably some gluten-free and healthy alternatives to hotdish, fried foods, and potatoes.

That being said I am about to overhaul the look of this site and hope you will leave feedback if any of these changes affect how you read (or not read) my blog.

Cheers and Happy New Year! 

No comments: