Currently Reading:

Currently Reading:

Station Eleven

by: Emily St. John Mandel


Sunday, January 20, 2013

Virtual craft night

First Craft project of 2013 completed:

I have a blog post in draft status talking about my to-do list for crafts this year...luckily I as able to have a weekend away from home to relax and craft and this was one of the projects I worked on:







It's such a cute design and I'm excited to try making the orange version. But first:

Here is the completed Green Apple Sewing Kit - one side is a pin cushion, the other is a pocket to hold your thimble, measuring tape, thread, and other notions. In the middle is a pad to hold your sewing needles:


Here is what it looks like from the inside with the pocket unzipped:


and here is the side view showing the needle pad:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable. Love it! Great job Lissie!

Mom